Friday, January 6, 2012

A Determined New Year

On New Year's Eve I was asked about my resolutions. I had thought about it, a little bit, not massively deeply or meaningfully, just in passing. Some years feel more significant than others and this one does feel very significant but more in real terms than in lists of resolutions to consume less of this or do more of that. It's an exciting year coming up and I'm going to be doing things I've never done before, or perhaps even thought I could do. So I said my resolutions were to:

1. worry less
2. and have fun
It's working out so far, much to my surprise. Since then someone asked me what my plans were, in a tweet, so I had to be concise. I liked what I came up with so am adding it to my list. I'm also going to:

3. run up metaphorical mountains.

Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment